You Asked. We Listened.
On October 5, 2021
, DATCU is converting to an updated DATCU Online and Mobile App. It will have new features, an updated look, and a more seamless member experience. We are excited to bring it to you!
Please pay attention to the following tips and frequently asked questions (FAQs) so that you are ready.
Helpful Tips to Prepare:
Make sure that your account information is current, including:
Username & Password
Account Number (if you do not remember your username & password)
To review and validate the current information, please go to:
DATCU.org > Login > Profile Tab
Following are FAQs that will help ensure that you have a smooth transition
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is DATCU updating the online platform and releasing a new mobile app?
You asked. We listened. These changes will provide the seamless digital experience that you want and deserve.
2. What’s changing?
• Updated Look
• New Features
3. When will the updated DATCU online and new mobile app be released?
We will begin converting members, in phases, on Tuesday, October 5th.
4. Will I need to download the new DATCU App?
No. Your updated mobile app will be ready on: October 5, 2021
Go to the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android) if your device does not automatically update.
5. Can I use the same username and password?
Yes. Your current username and password will stay the same.
6. Is the new DATCU Online secure?
Absolutely. Protecting you is a top priority.
7. Why did you ask me to update my email and mobile number?
We will verify it’s you when you attempt to login by sending a code to your email or phone.
8. Will I have to re-register my device?
You will be sent a verification code (via text or email) when a new device is detected. Then you choose whether or not to trust the device. This is a must for FaceID, TouchID, or Fingerprint.
9. Will I be required to reset my security features?
Yes. You will need to go to settings to enable TouchID, FaceID, or Fingerprint.
10. Will my direct deposits, transfers, scheduled payments, and bill pay stay the same?
Yes. We have done the work for you so you will be able to enjoy the new experience as soon as you log in!