A smart, safe move that takes your savings to new levels.
You work hard for your money. Let us return the favor. A Certificate of Deposit can make that happen.
*A minimum deposit of $1,000 is required to open, maintain and earn interest on a certificate of deposit. You must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000 throughout the term of your CD, or your CD must be redeemed. APY is earned when interest is posted to your CD. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY is earned when dividend is posted to your Certificate. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal and could reduce earnings on the account. APY is accurate as of 8/3/2023. Rates may change at any time without notice.
There are no complicated rules or calculated risks involved. Just invest for six months or five years - or somewhere in between - and you're sure to walk away with more than you started.
- Choose terms ranging from 6 to 60 months
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- Earn more than you would with a traditional savings account
- In general, longer terms feature higher rates
- Early withdrawals may result in loss of interest earnings, but your initial investment will never be at risk