Common sense moves add up to extra dollars.
Good news: The "free" part of this feature-packed checking option comes automatically. More good news: To earn interest, just make regular use of your debit Visa® Card and sign up for convenient, enviro-friendly e-Statements.
- 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs for DATCU Members*
- Zero monthly service fees
- Zero minimum balance
- Earn competitive interest
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Free mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements
- Free Bill Pay (when you sign up for e-Statements)
- Free Visa® Debit Card
DATCU is a full-service financial institution serving Denton, Cooke, Wise, Montague, Collin, Dallas, Tarrant, Jack, Parker, Grayson and Clay counties in Texas.
* All DATCU members will have access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide with the Allpoint ATM Network plus all 7-Eleven convenience stores. A surcharge is a fee charged by the operator for use of their ATM and/or by the automated transfer network.
** A minimum deposit of $5 into a share account is required to open our DATCU Free Checking Account. Interest is paid on all active checking accounts defined as 10+ card transactions per month plus e-statements. Interest is compounded and credited monthly. APY is earned when dividend is posted to your Checking Account. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates may change at any time without prior notice. Fees or other conditions could reduce the earnings to the account. APY is accurate as of 10/28/2022.