If you don't find what you need, contact us.
Whether you want to know more about one of our products, how our services can benefit you, or anything else, start here.
There are several types of checking accounts that DATCU offers. Some checking accounts may have a monthly service charge, if applicable. Our most popular checking account is free checking. This account does not incur a monthly service fee.
The savings account alone does not have a debit card. However, if you have a free checking account you can withdraw money at the ATM from your savings.
We have several convenient ways to pay your credit card. You can set up an auto transfer each month through online or mobile banking, or you can mail a check with the payment coupon. We also have multiple branch locations to serve you.
Use this address to mail your payment:
P.O. Box 827
Denton, TX 76202-0827
You may make principal only payments at one of our branches or by reaching our to our contact center.
Yes, DATCU’s free online banking and mobile app offers you a convenient way to monitor your accounts, view transaction history and balances, and also view all checks.
Sometimes this difference is due to debit card transactions that are pending and waiting to clear member accounts.
DATCU makes every attempt to make sure our members are receiving their statements and information in a timely and accurate manner. However, there are costs associated with mailing out statements and especially when the statements are returned to DATCU. A bad address fee is charged to an account when we do not have an accurate and up to date address for our members.
You can reach out to us by clicking "Let's Talk!", visit a branch, or call our contact center. We are happy to help.
The call center is better equipped to service the calls coming into the credit union. However, they can always transfer any member to a branch for additional information, if needed. Most branches are geared to servicing the membership that are coming into the branch and may not always have the time or opportunity to take calls.
There are no penalties; if anything, you will save money.
No. It simply adds a month to the end of your loan, extending the contract.
Yes. You can access different accounts online. However, there are stipulations.
For fraud and or charge disputes on your DATCU card, please call the Visa® Cardholder Helpline to speak with a Visa® Fraud Center representative at 940-387-8585. Follow the prompts for debit/credit card services.
If paid by check, it will take 7-10 business days. You can request to receive and pick up the title in Denton, if payment is made by cash. This is not a frequent transaction, so approval must be submitted and the title department will need to be notified so that they can pull the title from the title vault area.
5940 S Intestate 35 E
Corinth, Texas 76210
Account Type: (Checking or Savings)
*DATCU CHARGES A $5.00 FEE ON ALL INCOMING WIRES
Please log into our app or online banking to determine if your loan is eligible. Click "Payments", then "Skip Payment". From there you are able to choose eligible loans. You will also see a list of ineligible loans. Credit cards and mortgage loans are not eligible. There are no processing fees for the extension.
New Member Information
- Click "Sign In" at the top of the page.
- Then click "Register".
- Select the account type.
- Choose the verification method. (Card number or account number).
- Input last 4 of the Primary Member's SSN.
- Input your email address. This email must match what we have on file.
- Select date of birth.
View and accept the terms and condions, then click verify.
- Download the DATCU app to your smartphone or mobile device. (Free in the app store under DATCU.)
- Click the "Register" button on the bottom of the app.
- Choose "Personal" or "Business" account type.
- Input your account number, last four numbers of your social security number, email address, and birthdate.
- Click "I accept the terms and conditions"
- Click "Verify"
- Choose the method you would like to receive a one time PIN.
- Input the one time PIN.
- You account is set up!
- From online banking or the app, choose "Statements".
- Under E-Statement Preferences, Go Paperless? Select Enable All.
Verify your email address is correct so you will receive notices when your statements are available to view.
- Follow the link to online banking on this page.
- Select the STATEMENTS tab.
- Click View.
- Select the month you would like to view.
- Sign in to DATCU Online.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Click on EXTERNAL PAYMENTS located in the dark green bar just under the tab.
- On the next screen, click on "FROM EXTERNAL ACCOUNT"
- Click View External Accounts.
- Click the "Add Account" to add bank information.
- Sign in to DATCU Online.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Click on "FROM EXTERNAL ACCOUNT"
- Choose the "FROM" account in the drop down menu.
- Choose the "TO" in drop down menu.
- Enter the amount.
- Click the slider to select if you want it be a recurring Payment.
- Select "Payment Date"
- Click "Make Payment"
*Once the payment information has been saved, the scheduled payment will show under the EXTERNAL TRANSFERS section.
Our Hiring Process
Due to the large number of applications received, only the most qualified candidates are contacted.
Yes. Applications are kept on file for one year.
If a position is posted on our website, it is open, active, and the interview process may already be underway. If a particular position is no longer posted, it has been filled or is no longer available.
All job offers are contingent on the results of your criminal background check, credit check, pre-employment drug screening, and previous employment verifications. Financial institutions have specific regulations on hiring with which we must comply.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process or have additional questions about the application requirements or process please contact [email protected].
DATCU is a full-service financial institution serving Denton, Cooke, Wise, Montague, Collin, Dallas, Tarrant, Jack, Parker, Grayson and Clay counties in Texas.