Auto Insurance Requirements
auto loan? Follow this.
Please contact your insurer to arrange for required coverage.
We require proof of collision and comprehensive coverage.
Please contact your insurance carrier to arrange for full protection of your new purchase.
It is recommended that you personally reach out to your carrier as you may be the only one who can make updates to your current coverage.
- Add DATCU, Control #2217, as Lienholder/Loss Payee, PO Box 827, Denton TX 76202.
- DATCU requires comprehensive and collision insurance from the date of the purchase (deductibles not to exceed $1,000).
- Collateral on your insurance must match the collateral on loan document.
- Policy number, policy period, and company name must be listed on your loan application.
- Failure to maintain the required insurance throughout the life of the loan, may result in DATCU purchasing a policy for you, and passing the cost of the policy on to you, the borrower, in accordance with our loan agreement.
- Visit www.myinsuranceinfo.com to provide proof of insurance or submit declaration to [email protected] in PDF or TIF format.
DATCU is a full-service financial institution serving Denton, Cooke, Wise, Montague, Collin, Dallas, Tarrant, Jack, Parker, Grayson and Clay counties in Texas.