We know you're going to work hard. We'll make it worth your while.
Great work environment? Check. Competitive salaries? Check. Full range of generous benefits? Check. Whether you're launching a new career in Texas or simply looking to change jobs, you should check out everything that DATCU has to offer.
Development and Growth
We want you to strike the right balance in life. It's better for your health and well-being, and it's what separates us from other workplace. All employees receive the following:
- Generous amount of personal days
- 13 holidays
- Jury duty, condolence and military pay
- FMLA bank accrual
- Family friendly summer event
- Opportunity to volunteer with your family
When you have peace of mind about your finances, you can focus better on other aspects of work and life. We're committed to helping employees plan for their future.
- Competitive pay with the market and other industries
- Incentive opportunities
- Competitive salary increases
- Retirement plan with company match (full- and part-time employees)
- Profit sharing plan (full- and part-time employees)
- Long-term disability
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Investment management services
- Auto and home insurance services
Your Health and Wellness
In order to attract and retain the best employees, we've structured a benefits package that adds plenty of value.
- Employer paid medical and dental for full-time employees with competitive benefits
- Vision insurance
- Health care Flexible Spending account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (LAP)
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Free flu shots
- Annual Employee Benefits Fair (free health services, information and giveaways)
- Wellness events
- Retiree Insurance
We proudly volunteer time and resources to our Texas communities as a way to uplift our neighbors and help improve their lives.
- DATCU DASH – Donate, Assist, Serve, Help
- We offer the opportunity volunteer and serve many service organizations, schools and nonprofits in our community
- DATCU is a platinum pacesetter for the United Way of Denton County’s employer campaign