It's so much more than just a paycheck.
Great work environment? Check. Competitive salaries? Check. Full range of generous benefits? Check. Actually, check out everything DATCU offers.
We want you to strike the right balance in life. It's better for your health and well-being, and it's what separates us from other workplaces. All employees receive the following:
- Generous amount of paid personal days
- Up to 14 paid holidays
- Jury duty, condolence, and military leave pay
- Family friendly summer event
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Potential work from home opportunities
When you have peace of mind about your finances, you can focus better on other aspects of work and life. We're committed to helping employees plan for their future.
- Competitive pay
- Incentive opportunities
- Competitive salary increases
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Profit sharing plan (full- and part-time employees)
- Long-term disability
- Employee and dependent life insurance
Your Health and Wellness
To attract and retain the best employees, we've structured a benefits package that adds plenty of value.
- Employer paid medical and dental for full time employees
- Employer paid life insurance
- AD&D and Long-Term Disability
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account
We proudly volunteer time and resources to our Texas communities as a way to uplift our neighbors and help improve their lives.
- We offer the opportunity to serve our schools, nonprofits, and civic organizations
- DATCU is a platinum pacesetter for the United Way of Denton County’s employer campaign