Want to use a card to make a payment? You can now do this on your own but first let’s get the account setup.
For your convenience, you can now make a DATCU loan payment with a card. To do so, you must set-up an account.
Set Up Your Payment Account
Your time is valuable. That's why you now have the option to make your loan payment with a card.
Things to know:
1. A text message will be sent on the loan due date if we have not received a payment from you. The message will include the amount of the loan and a link to make the payment for a fee. You can opt out of our text messaging service by texting "STOP".
2. The link will take you to a portal where you will be required to verify your account with your Account Number and date of birth.
3. After verifying your account, you will be required to setup:
- 4-Digit PIN – please remember this PIN because you will need it to verify any future payments.
- Preferred Payment Method: to make a payment you will have to add your preferred form of payment in the portal. You can do this by selecting ADD New Card or ADD NEW BANK ACCOUNT.
4. Once your account has been successfully verified, you will be directed to the payment portal where you will be able to view your loans and select your preferred payment method.
5. There is a convenience fee of $4.99 each time you make a payment with a debit card, credit card, or bank account.
6. Information is encrypted so your card information is secure.
7. Loan payments can be made without a convenience fee via DATCU Online (datcu.org) or mobile app with funds from an existing DATCU Account or from another financial institution. We also accept loan payments in our branches or via the mail. Learn how here.
8. DATCU Credit Card and Lease Payments not allowed.