Drive-Thru Lanes Open to Offer Expanded Services
No Lobby Access
The health and safety of our members, employees, and the communities that we serve remain a top priority. We continue to monitor and comply with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
At this time, all transactions to serve our membership are being conducted in the drive-thru lanes at our branches. We are offering expanded services in the drive-thru to meet your needs.
Drive-Thru Business Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
There will be no lobby access until further notice. We encourage you to use our online and remote services including ATMs, online banking, mobile deposit, and online bill pay.
We are here to serve you and meet your needs.
- Drive-Thru Service is open at all twelve (12) branch locations. We have expanded the transactions that you can conduct here so if you need us, we can help you. If you lose your debit card or credit card, call us at 940.387.8585 and we’ll direct you on where you can pick one up.
- Deposit Checks with your Phone with DATCU’s free mobile deposit. Simply snap a picture of your check for deposit.
- Remote Banking Transactions can be done 24/7 with our online or mobile app. It’s your money and you need the ability to manage it on your terms. You’ll have the ability to: view statements, transfer money between accounts, deposit checks, and even apply for loans. Click here to register for online banking. Click here to apply for a loan.
- ATMs – As a part of the Allpoint Network, you can get cash from over 55,000 ATMs worldwide where you will have free access to your cash. We also have free ATMs in all North Texas 7-eleven convenience stores as well as all branch locations. Click here for a listing of all ATMs.
- Pay Bills easily from anywhere with DATCU’s online and mobile Bill-Pay feature.
DATCU is here to help you. If you need help with your account, please call us about available options at 940.387.8585.
The measures that we are taking are an immediate response to protect both our members and our employees. We appreciate your patience during this pandemic. For the most current information on branch operations, please visit datcu.org.